WORK FOR THE FUTUREFederation of States - March 29, 2004
FOR FREE SOUTHERN SKIES
Is this a beautiful sight? Rachat de credit makes this possible, you can make your situation much better by having rachat credit click here to learn more.We can long for the day that our skies will be full of such birds when the Confederate States Air Force establishes air supremacy over our free Southern skies. Think big and bold. This is the militia we can have; the State National Guard units of ten or fifteen Southern States who re-affirm their Statehood in the Confederate States of America. This is obtainable politically in the State legislatures, but will require legal political action and patience. But, our States must be coordinated in a loose Confederation and not as independent anarchist States.Click Here For Article
SEPARATION OF POWERS
Militia of Washington County, Arkansas
THE CONFEDERACY OF THE
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
This new book reveals that Karl Marx and European Communists were substantially behind Abraham Lincoln's War of Northern Aggression against the nationwide Christian Confederacy of our forefathers of 1776.
THE ROOT OF OUR PROBLEMS
CALL TO ACTION!
"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
ABOLISH THE FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT SYSTEM!
JOIN THE OFFENSIVE
TO RESTORE STATES' RIGHTS!
Join the Offensive Throughout the United States (Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western States) in a Massive Petition Drive to Abolish the U.S. District Court System Nationwide by Insisting that Congress Pass a Bill of Abolishment.
Click Here for ArticleClick Here for Petition
Click Here for Article
Click Here for Article
Click Here for Story
RIGHT OF RELIGION
Click Here for Article Click Here for Petition
NO FREEDOM LEFT BEHIND
Click Here for Story
OF, BY, AND FOR THE MARXISTS
Click Here for Story
SAVING THE SOUTH
Click Here for Story
IF YOU WERE TAUGHT THAT THE CONFEDERACY WAS FORMED
WHEN SOUTHERN STATES SECEDED FROM THE UNION IN 1861,
YOU HAVE NOT READ THE REAL HISTORY.
WERE YOU TAUGHT THAT GEORGE WASHINGTON WAS OUR FIRST
PRESIDENT? HE WASN’T, HE WAS THE TENTH PRESIDENT!
WHEN WAS THE CONFEDERACY FORMED?
THE REAL BUT HIDDEN HISTORY
By Vance J. Beaudreau
The State of the Yankee Empire
by Joe Gresham
SIP of Kentucky
CONFEDERATE CANDIDATES FOR REPUBLICAN PARTY?
We were surprised to learn that Donnie Kennedy was considering a run for President of the United States and we are relieved now to learn that he will not make a try for November 2004. While we have always considered Donnie to be not only a friend but even supportive of the Federation of States efforts to establish the Southern Independence Party (SIP) throughout the south. Our stated goal is the restoration of the Confederate States of America and not to reform of the United States.
Reform movements have been tried repeatedly in many arenas over many issues. Some have met with limited success, but meanwhile and at the same time, the Federal bureaucracy has marched forward towards totalitarianism in dozens of other directions and arenas. Of course only a few of these movements have been pro-south or pro-confederacy, but most have been beneficial in their stated goals in reducing centralization powers and increasing freedom for the people of the American States.
We, of the Federation of States, differentiate between the United States of America (Federal Union of the U.S.A.) and the Confederate States of America which we insist still legally exists and has never surrendered and which has its own ratified constitution. We have decided not to waste our very limited resources in trying to reform the Federal Union, but instead to work towards restoration and resurrection of the Confederate States of America as a free and independent sovereign nation friendly to the other American nations including north, central and south America. We have no interest in attacking or over throwing any of the national governments of the American continent, rather in obtaining our liberation and freedom for the confederacy that our forefathers began working on in 1774. Our emphasis has been to organize SIP party machinery at the county level in some thirteen States which we are now involved in organizing. When enough counties are organized to offer general coverage of a State at the grass roots level, we then hold State conventions to elect a State executive committee and a State Chairman of the SIP (Southern Independence Party).
The Confederate State of America and the people therein are militarily, politically, and economically occupied today by establishment forces of the Federal Union of the U.S.A. and State's rights have been continually denied in violation of the constitution of our forefathers.
The various southern States today are essentially satellites of the Federal Union who continues their massive reconstruction program in the south especially through the Department of Education in Washington, D.C. but including the assignment of scalawag politicians to rule over these satellite states. These southern satellite states of the Federal Union have been induced to rejoin the Union in spite of the desires of the citizens populating those states. However, none of the southern states have disavowed their statehood in the Confederate States of America and the day of resurrection is drawing nearer. Meanwhile, the Federal Union has given the people in the south the illusion of being able to vote in the Federal elections for congressmen, senators and even the president of the Federal Union. The Federal Union today contains such a massive and entrenched unelected bureaucracy loaded with socialists and fascists (who all function under Admiralty law within their organizations) that no president alone can turn the monster around and reform it.
The Southern Independence Party tells its members to concentrate on electing county sheriffs, constables, commissioners, school board members, judges and county attorneys. Also, they should work to elect the best district officials and, of course, legislators and finally State officials including governors. Since the Federal Union lets us vote in their elections (which are largely controlled by the DEM/GOPs (Republicrats), the SIP tells its members to vote in the Federal election by voting against both the Democrat and Republican candidates by voting for a third party candidate. "Why throw your vote away on the lesser of two evils. You are still voting for evil even if lesser." There are a couple of third parties who run candidates for President and voting for the better of those costs us nothing and serves as a protest against the established DEM/GOPs in Washington.
That brings us to Donnie Kennedy and other Confederates who might vie for the Presidency of the United States. Although this would not directly serve to re-establish the Confederate States of America, it could be helpful in several ways and harmful in other ways.
If a southern leader ran as an Independent, this would provide an easy choice for Confederates nationwide to vote for the Confederate Independent thus providing a forum to speak and perhaps a swing vote for negotiation. (Gaining Republican or Democratic nomination would be out of the question politically).
On the other hand, if such southern leader attempted to capture delegates in the Republican primary, several good things could happen.
1. Some Confederates could also run for lesser offices in the Republican primary and some would perhaps win as tag-alongs with a major Confederate candidate.
2. This would provide a political forum for the public to hear Confederate principles of State’s rights, etc. particularly at the Republican State Conventions. Some Confederate platform positions could be passed in some Republican State Conventions, but these would never be mentioned in the Republican National Convention being stopped by the RNC.
3. This would produce an "in your face" display of Confederate flags for the media feast, but the RNC would, no doubt, ban those flags from the Republican National Convention hall. There could be an opportunity for some ruckus over this denial for the sake of the press.
4. Although the Confederate movement would receive some publicity over a Confederate Presidential Candidate, at this time and mood in the country it would not be feasible to expect a Confederate Candidate to win the nomination of the Republican Party and even less feasible for Confederate platforms to be endorsed by the RNC. Remember there are many high level communists (not carrying cards), socialists and fellow travelers in high positions in the Republican Party and the Democratic Party is even more completely and openly infiltrated with communists and socialists and other degenerates.
5. If, by some miracle, a real Confederate candidate was nominated by the National Republican Party, that candidate would likely win the general election because it would pull many old line Democrats over, or they would just stay home. But, such nomination at this time is not reasonably in the cards. The necessary political machinery simply is not yet in place at the grass roots level to support such candidacy.
6. We saw the abandonment of the SIP in Mississippi when Confederate John Cripps jumped on the "save the flag issue" and then ran for Governor. The people voted to keep the flag, but only 4% voted for Cripps for Governor. Thus, his pre-mature campaign without a party machine at the grass roots level served to damage the Southern movement in Mississippi by pulling away the leaders of our fledgling new party machinery to the Cripps candidacy. We are still trying to regroup in Mississippi and finally with some success. But, there is a political lesson here. Don’t get the cart ahead of harnessing the horses to it. In a State where we have 15 or 20 county chairmen and a State Executive Committee, local level candidates can actually help us generate more recruiting of new members to the party.
7. A small state wide political organization involving 15 to 20 counties might even be enough to run someone for Governor from a grass roots point of view without damaging the party machinery. However, do not overlook the difficulty in gaining ballot access for a candidate. We are a new and building third party and different states have different requirements for ballot access. Winning a statewide office on a write-in basis is not feasible either. On the other hand, in most of our Southern States, if there were Independent Confederate candidates like SIP Candidates and they were on the ballot they would likely surprise everyone with a very high vote count showing and many would win. That is because of the latent southern cultural heritage in the hearts of the people, the rebellious nature of common folks and because of their frustration with the twiddly dee twiddly dum - politics as usual from the DEM/GOPs. A second choice always available to Confederates in State elections is to vote for the Democrat or Republican or even Libertarian who exhibits the better southern values and such a candidate can be endorsed by the SIP without damaging our party machinery.
8. A Confederate Presidential candidate running this year as a Republican, however, would substantially damage, if not destroy the Federation of States plan of creating the SIP party machinery in 13 to 18 States preparatory to electing State officials necessary to restore the Confederate States of America. First it would pull our leadership away into that candidacy. Secondly, if the candidacy failed, it would cause many defections in disgust and frustration. If the candidate was elected, all we would have done is to have converted many of our SIP members into Republicans and there can be no hope of converting the party of Abraham Lincoln to a real Confederate supporting party.
9. If we had a choice, which would we want of the choices below;
Many folks simply need a little information and leadership to get started. Unfortunately, many look for continued leadership rather than shouldering responsibility themselves. That’s normal.
10. The Federation of States with its Council of State Chairmen as decision makers (like Knights of the Round Table of old) more closely resembles the old "Committees of Correspondence" of the colonies during the American Revolution against the British in 1774-1776 where rather than unity in organization they had unity of purpose and some cooperation between Committees. The Knights of the Round Table had a King who issued orders. The Council of State Chairman come to agreement of purpose by vote as coordinated by one of the State Chairmen whom they elected to serve as moderator or chairman of the council. These State Chairmen then must go back to their own State Executive Committees and gain approval of the voted purpose prior their implementing it in their State and they may modify the way they implement the purpose or political action. Note: The various county chairmen may have liaison with other groups and even with possible militia groups in their county without knowing the names of the participants therein.
11. If Donnie Kennedy were to become a presidential candidate on the Republican ticket for the 2008 elections, clearly most of us would vote for him. Although, the Federation of States and the SIP does not advocate running anyone for Federal office, we individually are free to vote for Federal offices and would likely support Donnie Kennedy even though his presidency would likely cool off recruiting into the various SIP State organizations as folks would think everything would be okay with Kennedy as President. We would see a premature release of public steam off of the political kettle. And, we still would not have our Southern Nation back and we would still be under Federal occupation.
12. The Southern Independence Party would very much like to elect a President for the Confederate States of America and men like Walter Donald (Donnie) Kennedy of Louisiana would certainly be high on the list of potential candidates as would former chief justice Roy Moore of Alabama. Indeed, there are a few other Southern Statesmen of that caliber. But, this would have to occur after the legal restoration and re-staffing of the government of the Confederate States of America. That must be done by the legislatures of the various Southern States who vote to reaffirm their Statehood in the CSA and send delegates to staff a provisional government thereof. To facilitate that State legislative action, grass roots political machinery must be constructed to elect the right legislators and governors. That is precisely the mission of the Southern Independence Party (SIP) as coordinated by the (Committee of Correspondence) Council of State Chairmen in the Federation of States.
Deo Vindice. Resurgam!
Secretary, Federation of States
The Government of the American Empire is legally
null and void.....Really!
by Joe Gresham
16 Feb. 2004
NOTED COLUMNIST OF
THE COPPERHEAD CHRONICLES
JOINS THE SIP OF LOUISIANA
Our Statement of
To advance the flag of Dixie and Southern Culture with a greater awareness of the true history of the War of Northern Aggression so that the people of the South can become more acquainted with the Southern political tradition from the 18th century to the present with special emphasis on State's Rights and Sovereignty, local control, with the election of State officials who are dedicated to the Restoration of the Confederate States of America as a free and independent nation.
See our "Frequently Asked Questions." for more details.
RECRUITS NEEDED TO RESTORE THE CONFEDERACY
Have you had enough? Do you want your Confederacy back as an independent nation in the world?
If this is your ticket, join us in our noble cause of Independence, Freedom and Liberty.
CHURCH SEX CRIMES OPENING DOOR FOR
The Texas State flag is shown flying above the first National Flag of the Confederate States of America in a correct State's Rights position after a flag-raising ceremony for Confederate History month in front of the Grimes County Courthouse in Anderson, Texas Monday morning of April 1, 2002.
CLICK HERE for story
The Texas Senate passed a very strong resolution* in support of Confederate monuments, flags and symbols commemorating the involvement of 115,000 Texas veterans who fought in the Confederate Army and Navy while Texas was a member State of the Confederate States of America, legal public policy favors the display of the Confederate flag and supports the teaching in Texas schools of the history and significance of that period of Texas history.
* Senate Resolution #526, passed March 30, 1999
CLICK HERE for story
Southern Independence Party News
We Have Just Begun
We Have Just Begun to Fight, a stirring article from the SPT Vice Chairman of Communications concerning the conflict of ideas that formed the basis secession by the Southern States, the fight against those same ideas today and on why there is a need for the Southern Independence Party.
Book Reviews and Sundry Other Rants
When In The Course of Human Events
By Charles Adams
A CALL FOR FUNDS
Now is the time for all good Confederates to come to the aid of their country. If you reverence what our revolutionary Founding Fathers did in 1777 in establishing the Articles of Confederation creating a grand Confederacy called the united States of America for State's Right, Independence from Great Britain, Sovereignty and Freedom, and if you respect what our later Founding Fathers did in 1861 by establishing the Constitution for the Confederate States of America so that they could restore the vanishing American dream of freedom and liberty for all by establishing the Confederacy under President Jefferson Davis, then please help the FEDERATION OF STATES by donating funds so that we may continue our work for the peaceful Restoration of the legal and independent government of the CSA through peaceful political means at the State level.
Many of you will receive tax refunds in the first two quarters of 2003. This expected refund, of course, can find a thousand needs and wants to fill in any household. But, please consider the crucial Movement to protect our heritage and Restore our Nation and our freedom which was a gift to us by our Fore Fathers who shed their fortunes and their blood in 1776-1783 to establish the Articles of Confederation, defeat the British Empire and deliver to us a wonderful and grand Confederacy called the united States of America. Please consider sending a tithe of 10% of that tax refund to the FEDERATION OF STATES.
We need this assistance and your involvement also to expand the Southern Independence Party (SIP) in the nine States so far involved with the FEDERATION and to establish the Southern Independence Party in the remaining Southern and pro-Founding Fathers' States so that we can better preserve our cultural heritage and develop more real strength politically for the ultimate Liberation of our American Confederacy and restore freedom and sovereignty for us all rather than this evil New World Empire now being pushed upon us all. Those who donate or join the Federation of States will receive Certificates of Appreciation which some day could have, at least, historical value. Please Send funds to:Federation of States
3708 E. 29th Street, Box 102
Bryan, TX 77802-3901
Southern Heritage and our Free and Independent Nation.
Educate Yourself Now To The Issues That Matter!
Statement of Purpose of Federation of States
To advance Southern cultural and political renewal by acquainting contemporary Southerners with the Southern political tradition from the late 18th century to the present with special emphasis on states rights and local control for the ultimate restoration of the Confederate States of America. See our "frequently asked questions " for more information.
Thank Y'all For Your Visit!
You were visitor number to our site! Please come back.